Dear God Even Terry Friggen Bradshaw??

DuffMan

LOL He was just banging on the B10 replay officials in the Iowa Indiana game.

Maybe this national media consipiracy thing has some legs....

He started off saying we travel our own replay crew with us, and then somehow ended up saying we played at home, which made no sense, but in other words, we get all the calls. Said the reviews were awful and the B10 should be ashamed.

So, what calls did they get wrong?

He started off saying we travel our own replay crew with us, and then somehow ended up saying we played at home, which made no sense, but in other words, we get all the calls. Said the reviews were awful and the B10 should be ashamed.

So, what calls did they get wrong?

Apparently they got the 2 long TD's and Wegher's 2 TD runs in the 4th quarter wrong...

Who knew!?!?

I lost a lot of respect for TB on this one. He does realize he works for FOX, who owns a chunk of BTN, right!?!? and not ESPN, right!?!? He's entitled to his own opinion, but spewing stupidity isn't exactly a good move...

very reckless statement that "Iowa must take their own replay officials with them to games". I feel sorry for him because his intelligence level rivals an 11 year old.

okay lets go through this...there were 3 calls that are in question I believe, the 2 TD's and the spot of the ball late in the second half. One TD was called incomplete...the next play Indiana scores a TD, down to 2 plays. Lets take the spot of the ball review...Ballard jumps offsides after the replay, down to one play. So basically the replay offical might have missed one play that truely affected the game.

Its pretty sad that a talking head can make that kind of accusation about officials when hes paid to talk about the NFL

okay lets go through this...there were 3 calls that are in question I believe, the 2 TD's and the spot of the ball late in the second half. One TD was called incomplete...the next play Indiana scores a TD, down to 2 plays. Lets take the spot of the ball review...Ballard jumps offsides after the replay, down to one play. So basically the replay offical might have missed one play that truely affected the game.

And on THAT play, his leg lands in bounds AND out of bounds simultaneously, thus making him out of bounds...so his venom hinges on one play that some feel "wasn't enough to overule"...nice job TB...thanks for the 4 SuperBowls...now go get your head examined...

Well you know TB would have talked to the officials and convinced them to change their ruling if it haappens when he was playing.

very reckless statement that "Iowa must take their own replay officials with them to games". I feel sorry for him because his intelligence level rivals an 11 year old.

i think the guy is bitter about iowa. wasn't he originally from iowa, and wanted to play at iowa, but wasn't offered one? something like that.

Kudos to Motivational Speaker Terry Bradshaw... I'd say he'll movitate our Hawkeyes to some GREAT football over the next three weeks. Thanks, TB!

I know TB personally. He played baseball with me in Little Leaque at Camanche. He was not the sharpest tack in the room.

Say whatever you want about whatever national pundit.

Iowa needs to go 12-0 and Texas needs to lose a game for Iowa to have a shot at the National Title

And on THAT play, his leg lands in bounds AND out of bounds simultaneously, thus making him out of bounds...so his venom hinges on one play that some feel "wasn't enough to overule"...nice job TB...thanks for the 4 SuperBowls...now go get your head examined...

He bobbled the ball when he landed...... in or out of bounds with his leg didnt mattter.....I watched that play in slow mo about 20 times when my son walked in and said his leg didnt matter cause the ball slipped in his hands...he was right and it was obvious when you looked for it.

Too bad during the game they didnt announce the reason the play was reversed....

I am sure Terry has watched a lot of Iowa football this year. At least as much as the Sports Information Directors that vote in the Coaches Poll, and many of the Harris voters that are in bed by 6pm

Didn't one of Bradshaw's Pittsburgh teammates once say that he was so dumb, he couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the "C" and the "A"? Jack Lambert maybe?

Even so, I've always liked listening to him. You have to remember these guys are basically talking heads and have to say something to get the viewers' attention to keep their jobs.

Didn't one of Bradshaw's Pittsburgh teammates once say that he was so dumb, he couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the "C" and the "A"? Jack Lambert maybe?

Even so, I've always liked listening to him. You have to remember these guys are basically talking heads and have to say something to get the viewers' attention to keep their jobs.
I believe the CAT line was from Hollywood Henderson of the Dallas Cowboys before one of the Steelers-Cowboys Super Bowls in the 1970s. The line is still accurate today.

Latest posts