Dear Fran

StatelineHawk

Fran, you do not have to play 10-11 guys. Play your best players. I don't take Georges out to play Percy. I don't take Kane out to play Walker. These guys are young and with all the TV timeouts, they should not be tired. I played 7 guys in a 55 minute game. Being a SR. does not warrant play.1-8 does not win games.
Good Luck
Fred

Fran, you do not have to play 10-11 guys. Play your best players. I don't take Georges out to play Percy. I don't take Kane out to play Walker. These guys are young and with all the TV timeouts, they should not be tired. I played 7 guys in a 55 minute game. Being a SR. does not warrant play.1-8 does not win games.
Good Luck
Fred

About *****d myself reading this one - haha

Good Luck
Fred
Quite frankly this funny, but honestly true. Depth is worse on the basketball team then lack of depth. I know that sounds bizarre, but it is true. Not enough minutes for everyone...leads to no identity!

Fred you're 5-4 in conference, maybe if you had a better bench, you'd have a better record.
Fred has signature wins...what is Iowa's signature win? OSU, that lost to Nebraska? Fred can also kick out butt in a 5-on-5 game...he can also close out games.

Dear Fran...get the guys to shoot 50% from the floor and better than 13% from 3 and better than 60% from the ft line.

Can't say it enough....SLIGHT improvement in shooting and we will be just fine.

Latest posts