Deace's Over/Under Accuracy

Palpatine

Today Steve Deace guessed the Vegas over/under win totals for 41 college football teams.

Here's how he did...

Exactly right: 14 guesses

Off by .5: 19 guesses

Off by 1: 7 guesses

Off by 1.5: 1 guess

Des Moines' Sports Station - 1460 KXNO

I'm calling him Carnac the Magnificent from now on.

Say what you want about Deace, but he knows his college football as well or better than just about anyone on radio or otherwise. I think the same can be said for his other show as well. Agree with his points or not, the dude is very talented and is always very prepared.

Say what you want about Deace, but he knows his college football as well or better than just about anyone on radio or otherwise. I think the same can be said for his other show as well. Agree with his points or not, the dude is very talented and is always very prepared.

I agree 100%. Although he's the "Cyclone Insider" he makes fair points and statements towards Iowa 99% of the time. Only every once in a while does he go off on a tangent about the fan base.
His 2010 college football preview is VERY impressive. Talk about being prepared.
As for the afternoon show, I learned at a young age that if you don't want to hear or watch something turn the station/channel.
I hate politics...from both sides.
Listening to sports radio is a much healthier happier place for me than political talk.

Latest posts