Daviyon Nixon

BlacknGold19

Anybody have info on how he’s coming along sitting this year out? I’ve been drooling just waiting to see this guy in action after seeing his film. The thought of Eppy, Nelson, Gholston, Nixon, Lattimore, etc. next year... Anybody with a Bama offer is someone worth being excited about.

He hasn’t been practicing the past several weeks according to Dochterman. If I had to venture a guess, I’d say he’s gone.

The D-Line will be very good without him. With Daviyon, Iowa will be the 85 Bears. "We are the Bears shufflin crew, shufflin on down, doing it for you..."

I read the boards on rivals where there were apparently rumors. Sounds like a bunch of wishywash crap to me. There’s no for sure points that came across, just some Cyclone fan saying he isn’t practicing

He hasn’t been practicing the past several weeks according to Dochterman. If I had to venture a guess, I’d say he’s gone.

..........Kakert also indicated that he had gotten into some sort of trouble earlier.........academics, team rules, who knows.

I touched base with someone very close to the situation who said there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
giphy.gif

Our big concern next year is MLB. It was not good this year and he graduates. We need major improvement to really take away the run in the middle of the line and stop the run on 3rd or 4th and short.

Our big concern next year is MLB. It was not good this year and he graduates. We need major improvement to really take away the run in the middle of the line and stop the run on 3rd or 4th and short.
We haven’t had linebacker play since hodge n greenway. For some reason, stubborn kf doesn’t recruit pure talent at this position either. It’s yet another “overachiever” position for him