David Bell No Longer Taking Iowa Official

RobHowe

Administrator
Confirmed with him a report by Rivals. He will not being coming to Iowa City as was planned next month. News came out the day Jeff Brohm announced he was staying at Purdue.

Well hopefully the coaches have a backup plan on speed dial. I was never optimistic about Bell coming here so it's not too disappointing, but man it would be nice to land a really good WR for once.

Bell will join 4* receiver Milton Wright. So next year Purdue will have those guys on the outside and Moore in the slot. That seems nice
Sounds like vintage Florida State when Bobby Bowden was in his prime.

Or The U when they had Randal Hill, Lamar Thomas and Pee Wee Smith circa 1989 or so.

Remember a few weeks ago when the lottery was at like a billion dollars. You knew you weren’t going to win but you bought that ticket anyway because “Maybe it will happen.” Then the numbers are drawn and we all lost.

Similar feeling.

Make that 0-3 for KF vs. Brohm. Program has been dogshit for the better part of the last decade; now they have lapped Iowa on the field and on the recruiting trail. Sad. But we’re just not selling enough attractive play on the field.

Make that 0-3 for KF vs. Brohm. Program has been dogshit for the better part of the last decade; now they have lapped Iowa on the field and on the recruiting trail. Sad. But we’re just not selling enough attractive play on the field.
Yeah, but Kirk's won 7.5 games a year for 20 years. That's good enough for all-time winningest coach at Iowa. Maybe you should give him a 1-4 against Prohm.

If you consider winning on a last second field goal as "lapping Iowa on the field" then there's no sense even trying to reason with the rest of your post.

Enjoy Purdue football the next decade.

Be honest, people. If you were a highly rated WR would you considered Iowa? And I'm talking about highly rated nationally. Not "I'm the best WR on my Iowa 2A high school team" highly rated.

If you consider winning on a last second field goal as "lapping Iowa on the field" then there's no sense even trying to reason with the rest of your post.

Enjoy Purdue football the next decade.
You can say what you wish about how the game was lost, but there was a different scenario for each loss this season. At the end of the day, the game was lost and we have losing streaks to 3 teams in the West division.

Be honest, people. If you were a highly rated WR would you considered Iowa? And I'm talking about highly rated nationally. Not "I'm the best WR on my Iowa 2A high school team" highly rated.

Agree with this 100%, but at the same time there's no reason at this point in time that see this type of talent end up in West Lafayette either. Aside from the fact he's from Indy.

Agree with this 100%, but at the same time there's no reason at this point in time that see this type of talent end up in West Lafayette either. Aside from the fact he's from Indy.
Purdue uses a vertical offense. If I were a WR, I'd definitely consider them.

Latest posts