Daniels commits

this is the type of back that Iowa can use as a FB or HB, same size as Rodgers and same size and listed speed of Green coming out of HS.
I liked what Garmon brought to the RB spot. to bad he left, he needed a year to grow up. rather than play some meaningless minutes, but with the injuries he had to play

Better fit for what Iowa wants to do than Garmon? After watching his clips I don't think there is any doubt

not to mention another player to compare him to for size, Monte Ball of Wisconsin was 5'11 and look what he did behind a solid OLine.
a big bruising back will do just fine

not to mention another player to compare him to for size, Monte Ball of Wisconsin was 5'11 and look what he did behind a solid OLine.
a big bruising back will do just fine

Daniels is more of a power back, Ball is more of a speed back. I have seem Leshun's weight range from 215-220 most sites, Ball was between 200-205 on most sites.

I think what you said was key, SOLID O-LINE, when Wisconsin started this season and their o-line sucked, no one at Wisconsin had good stats. The better they got, the better the running stats got.

Same as at Iowa, when Bylthe hurt his ankle and then Scherff and Donnal went down in the PSU game the o-line wasn't near as good.

Latest posts