Daniel Faalele

Hawkfnntn

I'd never heard of this kid till today. He's 6'9 400 big ones. And he just committed to play Oline for Fleck at MN. Guess he's been in the states a little while but is pretty new to football being from Australia originally. Had offers from every big school pretty much yet picked Fleck... So I guess the easy joke to make is he's going to need a bigger boat..

I'd never heard of this kid till today. He's 6'9 400 big ones. And he just committed to play Oline for Fleck at MN. Guess he's been in the states a little while but is pretty new to football being from Australia originally. Had offers from every big school pretty much yet picked Fleck... So I guess the easy joke to make is he's going to need a bigger boat..

The real question is how long until he decommits.

Reactions: DJL
There goes the money they saved on Claeys' food budget... That's one large dude.

20170303_Daniel_Faalele_00001_0.JPG

Holy balls, he's a biggen'.

Good luck mate. Hell, he'll just transfer to NE Oklahoma St, then to some juco college, end up at ISU, then wanna tansfer again, back to Minnesota. How many miles is that?

On the same day, they got a 362 pounder from the same HS to commit. Both of these guys are 4 stars. Dude's kinda pear shaped, though.
https://res.cloudinary.com/cmgverti...4642/Curtis-Dunlap-by-IMG-Academy-_p8nwv3.jpg

Curtis-Dunlap-by-IMG-Academy-_p8nwv3.jpg

At that size, I'd be concerned with how well he moves. From what I read, he's a tackle body with guard footwork.Likely needs to drop 30-40 pounds. A bit of a project, but literally huge upside.

We will see how well he can move his feet. Speed may kill against him. If he gets a hold of the DE, probably game over for that play. Eppy vs this guy in a couple years. I know who I would take.

Somebody on TOS posted video of him from one of the camps. Unbelievably slow on his feet. The defensive guy was just blowing by him in drills.

Latest posts