Dang It thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTofTOWNHAWK

Old OoTH is pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I hear this no huddle talk and I think to myself......Self we have heard this before. Then I hear that was all they were running in camp. Holy freakin change KF.

Now I hear that Beathard is in the running and could possibly take over. Something about the underdog just gets me fired up!!!!!

Along with all that since you local yocals have been getting your tickets in the mail my season tickets should be arriving here in meesheegan today or tomorrow.

You forgot the fact that we brought in a beast of a running back. And a line who will actually be able to open holes for him.

Ever since fall camp began and bits of info began floating around, the mood on this site (and others) has slowly but very surely started to become less negative. Gotta be gnawing some craws.

As to OP: Yeah, I am pumped also.

Revsine.Dave_normal.jpg
Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine11m
Greg Davis talked a lot about need for big plays. Said he has emphasized to QB's to take a shot down the field when opportunity is there

I am hearing rumors that Carl Davis is displacing space and time during 1 on 1 drills. What is our depth like if he transcends to a higher plane of being?

I am hearing rumors that Carl Davis is displacing space and time during 1 on 1 drills. What is our depth like if he transcends to a higher plane of being?
Just because he exists on dimensions we have never seen doesn't mean he cannot operate in the known dimensions as well. It just means he'll be able to do what seems impossible to us.

Latest posts