Dan Crotch Itch

sportstalent

Hope he sticks around for the Iowa game..

AJ Hammons will be POY in Big Ten next year "If he figures it out"

You kidding me?

Dan Dochitch (?) and he is a horrible announcer for the Big Ten.

He's not horrible. He is biased and says some inflammatory things, and understandably many people don't like him. But when he talks about the basketball game itself, he is smart and insightful. Definitely better than Joe Dean or whatever crap they put on SEC games.

He's not horrible. He is biased and says some inflammatory things, and understandably many people don't like him. But when he talks about the basketball game itself, he is smart and insightful. Definitely better than Joe Dean or whatever crap they put on SEC games.

He talks more about himself than anything and very little on basketball...when you analyze that little of an amount anything not about himself it is insightful...just terrible.
He spends more time talking about a specific player and or coach about as much as he talks about himself.

I like him as an analyst. He knows his stuff. He said when Iowa hired Lick that Stevens was the key to Licks success at Butler...smart man.

Not sure why fans are so critical on announcers....Vitale is horrible,and I am not a fan of Shon Morris or Doyle,but otherwise...I like most guys,including Bill Walton, Musberger,Kellog,Dakick,Franschilla,ect...

DD: For Iowa to beat MSU they have to make shots...you don't say?

Called MG-Gesser then Geezel

There was so much...called just about every player unsung to start the game.

Honestly, why do people like him?

DD: For Iowa to beat MSU they have to make shots...you don't say?

Called MG-Gesser then Geezel

There was so much...called just about every player unsung to start the game.

Honestly, why do people like him?

It's the truth. We're ranked in 300s in 3pt shooting, you saw how many open bunnies we missed against the zone, we need to knock those down to have a chance.

I wouldn't care about Dakich if he ever shut up. That guy talks the entire ******* game

My favorite line of his tonight:

"Basketball isn't rocket science. If it was, I wouldn't be here."

Kinda says it all.

Latest posts