Dan Crotch Itch

I like how right after Iowa won, he talked about what a great game Michigan State- Ohio State is going to be on Saturday.

He's not horrible. He is biased

Dakich is just one more Knight toady. Whether it's Dakich, Alford, Quinn Buckner (what a jerk-off) etc... they all reflect the same IU brand of abused children who carry forward what's been ingrained in their heads.

Last edited:
Gus is fine, it is Shon Morris who will kill us with all the high fructose corn syrup on his analysis....get some new material,Shon!!

Dakich has good general basketball knowledge. I just think he does not spend enough time preparing for some games. I the pre-game, he sounded like a drunk when he mangled the Gessell pronunciation. During the game his comment about Basabe (not putting in the work over the summer before his Soph season) was not accurate.

Yes, clearly he makes a few mistakes,like the Basabe take,but agree on his general bb knowledge. I really think he is honestly voicing his opinion when he calls Fran a great bb coach...that is true.

I'll give Dakich credit for one thing. The "over/under" comment about referencing Marble Sr. was pretty funny.

Dakich is hilarious! I hope he does tonight's game also. More so than his sense of humor, he stays positive about players. A breath of fresh air!

Dakich has good general basketball knowledge. I just think he does not spend enough time preparing for some games. I the pre-game, he sounded like a drunk when he mangled the Gessell pronunciation. During the game his comment about Basabe (not putting in the work over the summer before his Soph season) was not accurate.

You mean Gezler? Is that the wrong pronunciation?

If this was the same guy that did our game I kind if liked him. He said some bizarre stuff (he referenced al bundy) and I like that type of stuff

Listen to Dan do a game that doesn't involve Iowa; when you listen to ignorant things he says it makes that game not worth watching, or just muting the TV.

He is so full of himself; during the game last night Tirico made a comment asking DCI if the players listened to him when he was on the floor doing his demonstration and ignore their coach and his comment was: "The good players do"

Latest posts