Dale Jones

I agree that ISU is fun to watch. I had a blast watching them play UAB.

oktoberfest-0017.gif

and so did a lot of other people......

oktoberfest-0017.gif

and so did a lot of other people......

Iowa State has done pretty good for Iowa State. I don't see them being able to surpass anything they have accomplished in the past few years. They had a pretty good team last year, but it wasn't a great team. Unless they can bring in a couple of guys for next year, they are one injury from having a pretty bad year next year. I think potentially they could have a good year, but they look pretty average to me so far.

When comments about someone's race as it relates to performance that is clearly racist. A good player is a good player irregardless.

Meanwhile ... no one picked up on this ...

I figure, after the Bird - Jordan reverse racial debate on the Honkeyes has run it's course, this thread could get another 5 pages of mileage from Nick, err, Ghost, err OK4P dropping this gem.;)

Ahhhh - summertime on HN.:rolleyes:

I figure, after the Bird - Jordan reverse racial debate on the Honkeyes has run it's course, this thread could get another 5 pages of mileage from Nick, err, Ghost, err OK4P dropping this gem.;)

it is easier just to sweep it under the rug

Nick started posting around the same time ok4p stopped. When Northwestern beat us this year ok4p was back for a couple days and nick was nowhere to be found. When i saw the irreguardless it just confirmed my hunch.

When the ball goes through the hoop, it doesn't care the color of the hands that shot it.

True but a ball knows that black people usually look cooler right before putting the ball through the hoop. Or at least it would know... if it wasn't a ducking ball.

I'm not following ... Dale Jones looks white to me https://www.dalejonescomic.com/bio--head-shots.html

Dale-Jones.jpg
dale%20jones%20poster.gif
IHe

What an AWESOME addition to team chemistry -- a guy who can keep it light and make sure the team is loose to just go play. That'll be very important to next year's returnees as well as the many frosh expected to contribute.
He'll be the first player to ever blocks shots with his stiff hair. Just awesome!

Latest posts