Dale Jones, juco F

I've read rumblings about him the last week as well. Was wondering if there was anything to it. I believe Ike plays for the same team.

Dale Jones would be coming in as a junior if he indeed ends up at Iowa.

Hard to tell everything from a 1:30 video, but a big guy that can shoot, rebound, and also looked fairly comfortable handling the ball in transition..

Yes, please.

I've read rumblings about him the last week as well. Was wondering if there was anything to it. I believe Ike plays for the same team.

Dale Jones would be coming in as a junior if he indeed ends up at Iowa.

He will need to make an impact right away, then.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2.../dalejonesuc8l

It makes you wonder who types in the information for some of these websites. His minutes are 11.6 a game overall and he averages 16.9 pts per game. Let him play a full game he averages almost 60 a game, sign me up for that ;). Thats not even the best stat if his coach let him play the full 40 in conference games he would average 195.8 accourding to this website. Seriously though does look like he would be a good get and would fit in well at Iowa, I hope the tweets are correct. GO HAWKS

Any word why he went juco? Grades?

It sounds like he only had DII offers out of HS. He was 6'6", and now he is 6'8" and a solid 225 lbs, and Minnesota and a couple other Power 6 schools are sniffing around. He has great rebounding numbers to go along with all the 3 pt shots.

Me like. Get him now.

Wow if we add him to what we have coming in this looks like a whole new level of athleticism and play making ability.

This has come a long ways under Fran.

Me like. Get him now.

Wow if we add him to what we have coming in this looks like a whole new level of athleticism and play making ability.

This has come a long ways under Fran.

I have a feeling Fran has been slow playing this one for a long time, as I'm sure he found him while following Ike. Fran keeps the recruiting stuff really close to the vest, and I don't think he wants anyone to know about his under the radar guys like Jones.

Latest posts