Dakich thinks Iowa is not tough, bears do really shit in the woods and oh by the way Iowa plays Rutgers tonight official game thread.

Yeah and it didnt seem easy. The hawks are making things hard on themselves giving up offensive rebounds to one guy who slides between 4 hawks, by having some weak dribbling turnovers, and some other stuff
You ain't a kiddin. I've seen so many one on four rebounds lately.

Hooray! Back on the right side of the score. Welcome back CJ. And I hope Weis stays hot.

Yeah, JW was great, CJ really played well and made some plays and adds some zip, KMurray is playing well. boy we could use a pt guard to step up and start penetrating, putting jBo on the wing

True. But what is the trade off on the offensive end? They slide into the 30’s in offensive efficiency, and pick it up to the mid 70’s on the defensive end....what does that look like?
If you ask me it looks like more potential stops when the game is on the line.

Have you not watched Big 10 basketball, ever?
Yes. It just gets tiring to continually see. I'm not saying it's only been this year. Maybe stands out to me more this year with the team we have and what they could be without so much of the thug ball being allowed.

That is really a telling deficiency
YES! Some of JBo's TOs were just plain BAD. He has hit key 3's in the last 2 games but let's not kid ourselves he's shaky out there with pressure and no ability to beat someone with the dribble drive. He had 4 TO's and at least that many instances where guys just beat him and got the basket causing a breakdown on D.

Latest posts