Daily Iowan - Keegan/Kris Article

Ree4

A friend shared this article with me from about a week ago from the DI, there's a lot of info about the Murray twins that you won't get elsewhere. It's a really fun read that shows how they are off the court.

Enjoy!

A friend shared this article with me from about a week ago from the DI, there's a lot of info about the Murray twins that you won't get elsewhere. It's a really fun read that shows how they are off the court.

Enjoy!
That was a great article. Kudos to the writer as I would say it is big time sports media worthy. It was a fun read about two very nice young men who happen to be super good Bball players. And there are always those around the circle of life kinds of connections in sports like Fran and Kenyon have.

That was a great article. Kudos to the writer as I would say it is big time sports media worthy. It was a fun read about two very nice young men who happen to be super good Bball players. And there are always those around the circle of life kinds of connections in sports like Fran and Kenyon have.
I liked it because it gave a lot of insight that I hadn't seen before. The Murrays seem like a really special family. I didn't know that Fran and Kenyon went back that far either.

Latest posts