D-Wades New Home??

I personally think Wade will stay in Miami..If they can pick up a superstar such as Boozer, Stoudemire or Bosh this offseason, that will help his chances of staying

I agree if the Heat can pick up a decent sized dominant big man he will stay. If not I believe he leaves.

Chicago. No reason, just a guess. Going home to team with Rose.
Rose, DWade, Deng, Gibson, Noah.

I am a Lakers fan. That scenario is no dream, it is a nightmare! Lol

I see no way those two could ever play together. Two huge egos. Would not work IMO.

Exactly. Even the all star game was awkward because bron didnt want to give it up to Wade. An NBA team needs one clear alpha dog

He should go play with D Rose, Noah and another star. Thats a squad that could dethrone bron bron

Agreed, I think there is a legit chance that D-Wade comes home to Chicago to play with Rose, Noah, and Bosh or Boozer. I think the Bulls have enough money to sign to of these upper tier players this offseason. Unless, of course, they sign LeBron......

I think Chicago or Miami will make out big. I am a Bulls fan, so I suspect Miami will come out on top. Miami seems more attractive to a free agent with the weather, the party scene, and the sales tax in FL. Assuming Wade stays in Miami, which I think is almost certain, another big star is coming down there is probable. All of these big free agents talk, and you know two of them are going to team up.

What Chicago has, however, is two All-Stars and enough revenue to go over the luxury cap when Noah and Rose's contracts come due.

My prediction is that Wade stays in Miami, Bosh follows him there, the Bulls, who desperately need a scoring big man, pick up Boozer or Stoudamire, and the Knicks, who have no pieces in place, are forced over pay David Lee and a lesser free agent like Joe Johnson.

I think Chicago or Miami will make out big. I am a Bulls fan, so I suspect Miami will come out on top. Miami seems more attractive to a free agent with the weather, the party scene, and the sales tax in FL. Assuming Wade stays in Miami, which I think is almost certain, another big star is coming down there is probable. All of these big free agents talk, and you know two of them are going to team up.

What Chicago has, however, is two All-Stars and enough revenue to go over the luxury cap when Noah and Rose's contracts come due.

My prediction is that Wade stays in Miami, Bosh follows him there, the Bulls, who desperately need a scoring big man, pick up Boozer or Stoudamire, and the Knicks, who have no pieces in place, are forced over pay David Lee and a lesser free agent like Joe Johnson.

I agree that the Knicks are going to get the short end of the stick. If they dont get LeBron (which they wont) they are going to end up with Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer. Thats not terrible but if you're a Knicks fan its depressing because you tanked the last 2 seasons for the summer of 2010 and you arent winning a title with Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer.

I would love to see Wade play with D Rose...it would be so fun to watch. D Rose is quickly becoming on of my favorite players. Its amazing how he can get to the hole any time he wants

I think LeBron, Wade and Bosh all end up in New Jersey with John Wall being coached by John Calipari.

Or maybe not. Actually, I think LeBron stays in Cleveland. Wade stays in Miami where Boozer joins him. The Bulls pick up Johnson, Bosh goes to the Lakers in a sign and trade for Bynum. The Knicks end up with just Amare and hope Carmelo joins him there in 2011.

Lebron and Wade are probably staying in Cleveland and Miami. I hope the Bulls can lure Bosh away from Miami,Ok City,ect.
As for Joe Johnson...hope the bulls get him if it is not longer than 3,maybe 4 years...he is going to 29 by next season and often shooting guards like him lose it quickly in their 30's,unless they are jordan. Joe looked bad the other nite vs John Salmons,for god sakes. He is not worth 70 million.

If they could get Bosh,and Ray Allen at a cheap price,I would be fine with that...it would allow them to keep Hinrich ,bring him off the bench,and and retain Luol Deng also...Rose,Allen,Deng,Bosh and Noah with Hinrich and Taj Gibson off the bench works for me.

Agreed, I think there is a legit chance that D-Wade comes home to Chicago to play with Rose, Noah, and Bosh or Boozer. I think the Bulls have enough money to sign to of these upper tier players this offseason. Unless, of course, they sign LeBron......

LeBron, Wade, and Bosh will all sign max contracts so it doesn't matter which two of those are signed. Also, Bulls can not afford both under salary cap unless they sign and trade Hinrich or Deng.

Lebron and Wade are probably staying in Cleveland and Miami. I hope the Bulls can lure Bosh away from Miami,Ok City,ect.
As for Joe Johnson...hope the bulls get him if it is not longer than 3,maybe 4 years...he is going to 29 by next season and often shooting guards like him lose it quickly in their 30's,unless they are jordan. Joe looked bad the other nite vs John Salmons,for god sakes. He is not worth 70 million.

If they could get Bosh,and Ray Allen at a cheap price,I would be fine with that...it would allow them to keep Hinrich ,bring him off the bench,and and retain Luol Deng also...Rose,Allen,Deng,Bosh and Noah with Hinrich and Taj Gibson off the bench works for me.

Salmons is not a bad defender at all, and Johnson might not be worth a max deal but he's close, having a player like Rose who can handle the ball at crunch time would take a lot of the pressure off of him too, and allow him to run around and spot up for some easier looks. I think Johson and Rose would be more compatible than Wade and Rose. Not that Johnson is a better player than Wade, just that he is more comfortable playing without the ball in his hands, running around, spotting up and posting up.

Bosh would be a nice get too. He could play real well with Noah, but there's going to be a lot of teams after him.

Will also be interesting if the Hornets unload CP3 to get under the cap. Their has been talk about them dealing CP3 with emergence of Collison. I agree my Knicks are gonna get stuck with JJ, David Lee and a couple old cheap vets like Stackhouse, JWill ect

I think LeBron, Wade and Bosh all end up in New Jersey with John Wall being coached by John Calipari.

Or maybe not. Actually, I think LeBron stays in Cleveland. Wade stays in Miami where Boozer joins him. The Bulls pick up Johnson, Bosh goes to the Lakers in a sign and trade for Bynum. The Knicks end up with just Amare and hope Carmelo joins him there in 2011.

The Lakers are not moving Andrew Bynum. Especially not for someone who plays the same position as Gasol and Odom. That makes zero sense. I think a Bosh for Gasol trade is more likely, although I would hate it. I like Gasol a lot. Not a fan of Bosh.

The Lakers are not moving Andrew Bynum. Especially not for someone who plays the same position as Gasol and Odom. That makes zero sense. I think a Bosh for Gasol trade is more likely, although I would hate it. I like Gasol a lot. Not a fan of Bosh.

Bosh is a major upgrade over Bynum and Odom, and unlike Gasol, Bosh can play defense. He is also very young. Bynum for Bosh is the biggest no brainer of all time.

Bosh is a major upgrade over Bynum and Odom, and unlike Gasol, Bosh can play defense. He is also very young. Bynum for Bosh is the biggest no brainer of all time.

Glad you aren't the Lakers GM. I would take Odom AND Bynum over Bosh. Odom brings more to the table than Bosh does for the Lakers. And the importance of Bynum in the Laker lineup is extremely underrated, especially defensively.

I assume you mean no state income tax in Florida. That is important as it means that at least half of a Heat player's income is not taxed at the state level. When you make millions, that is pretty big incentive.

Latest posts