Cyrus Kouandjio??

There was an article about him on HawkeyeInsider's front page yesterday that said he was thinking of taking an official to Iowa. I can't find that article anymore.

Also, when I looked at his scout.com profile yesterday, it listed Iowa as "medium interest". Now Iowa is not listed. Wierd.

I think the scout.com network has herpes this week. Nothing seems to be working right. Collegefootballnews.com included.....although, no one really cares about that site anymore.

I think his brother plays for Bama. Looks like thats where he will go.

Would be awsum to get him tho
Why would you say that? Do you have info to share. Last I heard he wanted to go his own way and it didn't make any difference that his brother was at Bama. If he wants to be a top 10 NFL choice he would be wise to go to Iowa.

Why would you say that? Do you have info to share. Last I heard he wanted to go his own way and it didn't make any difference that his brother was at Bama. If he wants to be a top 10 NFL choice he would be wise to go to Iowa.

To be fair, playing for Saban wouldn't be a bad ticket there, either. But I also thought he'd said that his brother playing for 'Bama wasn't going to be a factor. He might go there, but not because of his brother.

Latest posts