CyClowns or Cornholes

PSU won the BT their first year in. How have they done since? I don't see them running their mouths too much anymore.

I simply asked which situation would you rather not have, how does any normal person that isn't a complete dick have a problem with that. Just dont reply if you are going to be an a-hole. Im here because I like the Hawkeyes and want to talk to other people that like them as well. Move on if you are going to be a dill hole

Agreed. This is a legitimate question...why the fuss?

As do I. I wound up with a rabid Cornholio as a boss for our combined Iowa-Nebraska company territory. He was an obnoxious alcoholic who got to work early so he could leave downtown DM in time to catch two-fers near his West Des Moines home starting at 4 p.m. Everything Nebraska was good; everything Iowa was crap. I was his No. 2 and managed to get him fired within a couple years; it wasn't that hard, really, as most of the staff and the customer base hated him.

It is my fervent hope Iowa routinely kicks Fusker a$$.
Sweet. People like that deserve it, and not just because of the Husker part.

Losing to the Clowns is worse. Losing to Minnesota was a low point last year, but losing to the Clowns is just a kick in the gut.
As already mentioned, Nebraska is supposed to be a good team. Nebraska will be our real rivalry game, some years we will give them grief others we will have to take it.
Losing a fight to a Clown just kills your street cred.

You will see what nebraska is like if you lose to them. I don't like the hawkeyes, but I have plenty of friends that go to Iowa. If I were you guys I would rather lose to us, I mean yeah it would suck for you either way. But losing to us, it's only some meaningless razzing that goes on (that goes both ways). If you lose to nebraska, they will think they own you and the big 10. Just sayin', I think Iowans get along with each other pretty well whether you are an Iowa fan or an Iowa State fan. nebraska SUCKS.

I think it's way cool to be discussing this so far in advance. Imagine if both teams are undefeated going into this game. Fans on this side of the Mizzou are talking about this game too. For the first time Nebraska has no hated rival at this point. I mean we always had Mizzou Tigers, or KSU Wildcats, or the Sooners etc. All of this is fun and exciting, my seats are right across the isle from the pep band so I will see lots of visitors just don't know what to expect, but no matter who wins I will always be up for a beer at the end with someone on the Hawkeye side of the isle.

I think it's way cool to be discussing this so far in advance. Imagine if both teams are undefeated going into this game. Fans on this side of the Mizzou are talking about this game too. For the first time Nebraska has no hated rival at this point. I mean we always had Mizzou Tigers, or KSU Wildcats, or the Sooners etc. All of this is fun and exciting, my seats are right across the isle from the pep band so I will see lots of visitors just don't know what to expect, but no matter who wins I will always be up for a beer at the end with someone on the Hawkeye side of the isle.

Nebraska is such a natural fit for the B10, great program, great history and hard nosed football. But it's not the B12N anymore, its Iowa, Michigan State, Michigan and Northwestern in conference and Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin to get to the championship.
The Iowa and Nebraska game has all the ingredients to be a classic rivalry game with two great programs putting their championship aspirations on the line at the end of the regular season.

I went to Iowa and lived in Iowa my entire life except the last 3 which have been spent in Omaha. If we lose to ISU I would never hear anything. If we lose to Nebraska their already arrogant fanbase would force me into far too many fights.

This, I would sign up for 2002 again going 11-1 with the only loss to ISU every year.

Just a tough no-win situation in my book. It hurts to take a loss to ISU for sure but Nebraska winning our division and conference Year 1 will be tough on all of us too!

Ouch. The thought of going 11-1 with the only loss being to ISU is painful. That is some bad karma going on.