• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date

Who wins and by how much?

• Iowa St, by 10 or more

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Iowa St, by10 or less

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
They won't have Wigginton, but they do have Lard and Tallow back. Lard was expected to be a starter. Not sure if Talley was expected to be a starter but he was expected to see a lot of minutes.
Seriously they have players named Lard and Tallow? Can't make this stuff up

Our defense will be better...I mean how could it be worse than at MSU. Our guards need to show up.Moss, Dailey, and Jbo have to hit some shots. If we don't have some offense from these 3 we will go down to the clowns and that will be another nail into downward spiral of this team. After watching other B10 tens this season, only 2 other teams seem to be weak. Could be a tough season for us. I say Hawks in a close one 72-70.

This game reminds me of the time ISU came in here big favorites where nobody gave Iowa a chance. Iowa came out focused, ran their offense really well with a lot of passes and played quality defense. Think it was two years ago.

I'll go Iowa 79-71.

Last edited:
Big, productive Guards = Bad for Iowa
No JoeW = more Moss and Dailey = more perimeter Frantic ball & poor D.
If Tyler Cook takes a single jump shot, it's over. If Tyler Cook attacks, it'll be a game.
Winnable game if get Jacobson and Lard in foul trouble and play disciplined zone.

Key guys for W: Garza & Cook go for 30 / 20; Baer has a Pitt performance; JoBo hits 4 or more 3's

Short of this, ISU 78 - Iowa 70.

Is it official that

Weiscamp is out?? If so, we don't have a prayer in hell.

Boy. Just got home from the Hawk victory over CY. Sure was fun reading this thread. Better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. He he.

Latest posts