Cyclones upping the ante

Hawkfromnorwalk

1098344_561246203923656_936545692_n.jpg

Not only do they want their superbowl under the lights but now they are going to pull out the special throwbacks as well. I would guess these unis will bump the spread in their favor at least by 6 or 7 more points.

1098344_561246203923656_936545692_n.jpg

Not only do they want their superbowl under the lights but now they are going to pull out the special throwbacks as well. I would guess these unis will bump the spread in their favor at least by 6 or 7 more points.

Pretty sure that isu doesn't get to pick the start time of their games. And I guess I have always found it weird that you wouldn't treat every game as your superbowl since they all count the same. To me that would be bad coaching, and horrible to game prep to not have your team excited to play every game, and playing as hard as they possibly can. Especially early in the year when you still have everything to play for. Also.. they are kind of bad a** uniforms

Pretty sure that isu doesn't get to pick the start time of their games. And I guess I have always found it weird that you wouldn't treat every game as your superbowl since they all count the same. To me that would be bad coaching, and horrible to game prep to not have your team excited to play every game, and playing as hard as they possibly can. Especially early in the year when you still have everything to play for. Also.. they are kind of bad a** uniforms

Just stick to posting on CyFan pal.

Your opinion has been stricken from the records. Everybody please disregard this trash.

Those don't look too bad. Glad both schools are doing things to make this a fun game for everyone. When you have a good thing like the ISU - Iowa series is its cool to know folks are putting in some investment to make it not go stale.

Do Hawk fans still actually believe Iowa is still ISU's Superbowl or do they actually realize that ISU just might be the better team these days? Of course, that's not really saying much.

Do Hawk fans still actually believe Iowa is still ISU's Superbowl or do they actually realize that ISU just might be the better team these days? Of course, that's not really saying much.

It absolutely is, again the only possible way for Clones to believe their program is actually improving is to compare it to Iowa. So they absolutely have to win that game or else their imaginary "momentum" argument falls apart even further.

Your opinion has been stricken from the records. Everybody please disregard this trash.

Just curious has to how it is trash? Is this the type of place that disregards someone's argument, opinion, or facts based on who they cheer for? Coming from the liberal school that is the university of iowa that does not seem to fall in line with their principles which I have always found of the highest level. Are the people who are the most vocal of iowa fans also the most unaccepting of other views just based on the allegiance of that opposing view and not its merits? Shame on you for claming to be associated with the state of iowa.

Just curious has to how it is trash? Is this the type of place that disregards someone's argument, opinion, or facts based on who they cheer for? Coming from the liberal school that is the university of iowa that does not seem to fall in line with their principles which I have always found of the highest level. Are the people who are the most vocal of iowa fans also the most unaccepting of other views just based on the allegiance of that opposing view and not its merits? Shame on you for claming to be associated with the state of iowa.

Yep

images

Wow. Who let there 4 year old daughter post on their account? Anyone have a tissue to give her?

Perfect. Throwback uniforms for throwback level talent. Hopefully a Hayden Fry style beatdown of those ******* is coming.

I like the design, it's unique, honors somebody in Iowa State history, I just wish they would stick with the new colors.

So two 6 win seasons make the Clowns juggernauts eh? Yes you guys got a couple upsets , but bad teams usually do. I will admit you have momentum when you finish in the top half of your conference and get a 7 win season more than once in a decade. How with your accomplishments can you even be cocky? Your whole fan base rags on Kansas but they have been to a BCS game...Something ISU has never done.

So two 6 win seasons make the Clowns juggernauts eh? Yes you guys got a couple upsets , but bad teams usually do. I will admit you have momentum when you finish in the top half of your conference and get a 7 win season more than once in a decade. How with your accomplishments can you even be cocky? Your whole fan base rags on Kansas but they have been to a BCS game...Something ISU has never done.

Is 9th place in the top half of the B12?

Clowns are looking to pick up where they left off last year where they man handled a Tulsa team. They're returning all of their star players that got them to peak of the mountain top last year....Did I get that right?

Latest posts