Cyclones Rout Iowa in Ames

Despite Vegas' vote of confidence before the game, it felt like a game we were due to lose. Tip of the cap to ISU's new coach, he turned things around in a damn hurry. That is a good team that played hard and they beat us. The Murray boys both had bad games, but you have to give some credit to ISU's defense.

We are a young team. We need to cream some cupcakes, get our mojo back, and slog through a brutal conference schedule.

This lack of rebounding is a problem I don't see getting fixed... It's one thing to not get many offensive rebounds (If you shoot well and don't turn it over alot) but to give up a shit ton of them kills you. Going forward that worries me. We'll shoot better going forward I'm not too worrried about that. ISU and their environment had a lot to do with it. They are a good defensive team. They were up for it. Hats off to them.

Iowa State starts a freshman point guard and half of the team are transfers. Picked to finish last in the Big 12. How is it that they play great defense and we never have???