Cyclone Look-alike Thread

jack_trice+2.jpg

img_4119.jpg

I just...

I have no words, fellas...

I don't even have any look-a-likes at this point because I'm just so speechless as to where they found this huge collection of mutants. It looks like Campbell went out and hand picked every internet meme in existence. They look like one of those medical oddity textbooks that show the effects of too much mercury in the ground water.

I mean look at these aliens...if we get beat by these genetic mistakes then so fucking help me god I'm gonna throw all my hoodies in the river.

Marlin_Jeremiah19.jpg

Paddock_Peyton19.jpg

Hudson_Robbie_Mug19.jpg

Peterson_Blake_Mug19.jpg

Hauser_Steve18.jpg

Broocks_Andrew_Mug19.jpg

Kolar_John_Mug19.jpg

Haha! I think the last guy got a scholarship because he looked like Campbell’s middle school self.

I just...

I have no words, fellas...

I don't even have any look-a-likes at this point because I'm just so speechless as to where they found this huge collection of mutants. It looks like Campbell went out and hand picked every internet meme in existence. They look like one of those medical oddity textbooks that show the effects of too much mercury in the ground water.

I mean look at these aliens...if we get beat by these genetic mistakes then so fucking help me god I'm gonna throw all my hoodies in the river.

Marlin_Jeremiah19.jpg

Paddock_Peyton19.jpg

Hudson_Robbie_Mug19.jpg

Peterson_Blake_Mug19.jpg

Hauser_Steve18.jpg

Broocks_Andrew_Mug19.jpg

Kolar_John_Mug19.jpg

tenor.gif

Lmao you don't even need to post look-alikes with them to be funny