Cue the locker room speech baby...

ISU has gamers, gotta give em that.

Iowa is more worried about getting twitter taken away. Cmon man.

True...but it's the speeches that get them all jazzed up baby.

You would rather have this...

images
BB_OlS2CQAAGOli1_thumb.jpg
Fran-McCaffery.jpg
Fran-mad-272x225.jpg

I think Fred has more class than something like that. He isn't reaching for recruits like Rhoads. He will probably just let the kids celebrate and then talk to them when nobody is around.

Highly doubtful.

Rick Pitino might be again though.

It's a joke. My Facebook feed is full of clowns acting like they are a shoe in for the Title game. I see a sloppy team that was losing at halftime of half of their games and got blown out by WV.

Really? I have paid attention to every one of their games this season. They have looked very bad more often than not. I see them as a 1-2 round upset. They are talking about buying National Title Tickets.

We all know that clown fan is one of the planets's most obtuse and obnoxious specimens. Let them entertain their delusions, they'll be back to nut-kicked suffering soon enough.

It's a joke. My Facebook feed is full of clowns acting like they are a shoe in for the Title game. I see a sloppy team that was losing at halftime of half of their games and got blown out by WV.

I never knew that being ahead at half was so important.. I prefer worry about how my team looks at the end if the game.. One thing I have noticed lately is Iowa has consistently been behind when the final buzzer has sounded but I'm sure they were probably leading at half which I guess makes it even.

Latest posts