Cubs trade for Matt Garza!

PatrickAdamovicz

Didn't give up top flight talent return however according to baseball analysts. The guy won 15 games last season in the AL East, which is tough to do. Only 27 years old, so he should be entering his prime. Thoughts?

As a Cardinals fan I enjoy seeing the Cubs empty their farm system. He isn't even a #1 quality pitcher. Go Cardinals!

I'm going to enjoy seeing the Cardinals tie up all their money into one player.

I'm going to enjoy seeing the Cardinals tie up all their money into one player.
They have more money than they really reveal. Signing Pujols will be no issue at all. Good luck battling for 2nd in the division. 112 years and counting buddy...hahaha

Only reason the Twins traded him was he couldn't get along with Rick Andersons instructions as a pitching coach. Cubs gave up way too much for him.

As a Cubs fan, lets not forget the Cubs have not won the World Series in over a hundred years! This trade makes the team better this year, and that is what matters to Cubs fans. Minor league prospects are designed for this exact reason, trade to a mid-market, low-budget team for a proven major league player. All the people acting like they knew of these minor league players before today are full of it. I like the trade, major upgrade to the rotation.

As a Cubs fan, lets not forget the Cubs have not won the World Series in over a hundred years! This trade makes the team better this year, and that is what matters to Cubs fans. Minor league prospects are designed for this exact reason, trade to a mid-market, low-budget team for a proven major league player. All the people acting like they knew of these minor league players before today are full of it. I like the trade, major upgrade to the rotation.

Or they follow baseball. I knew every single Cubs farm player before today. Pretty well actually.

Who cares about the Cubs! ;)

I am excited about Tampa officially opening up a spot for my boy, Des Moines' own, Jeremy Hellickson in the starting rotation!!!

Latest posts