Crowd on Tuesday

Milldaddy

Hard to believe it will be very energetic, but these seniors deserve it to be. I encourage everyone who can go, go. Be loud, be proud. They don't need us when they are flying high, they need us when they are struggling like they are now. As crazy as it seems Iowa can still get a co-title. Step one of that is beating Indiana Tuesday!

I'm surprised they haven't blamed Iowa fans for their choking this year, so I guess that's a plus.

I have tickets, good seats, but not worth my time to drive all the way there just to watch them play like crap yet again and lose by 10+.

They can still back into a tie for title. So, they got that going for them, which is nice.

I have tickets, good seats, but not worth my time to drive all the way there just to watch them play like crap yet again and lose by 10+.

Oh stop teh melodrama. You do not.

However, you are in the ball park of my early book ... I've would say Iowa +9, so, I'll take your 10 points and the Hawks. Let's put that hundy to good use.;)

Oh stop teh melodrama. You do not.

However, you are in the ball park of my early book ... I've would say Iowa +9, so, I'll take your 10 points and the Hawks. Let's put that hundy to good use.;)

I don't have tickets? The tickets in my glove compartment would say otherwise. And I'll gladly take that bet.

The team needs fan support Tuesday. Get out there and be loud! Congratulations to the seniors for a great job done. They still have a couple if tournament runs ahead too!

The ending is a bummer but they do deserve support.

I do not want to see the crowd blamed again though. These kids have to make it happen and give the fans something to cheer about. It's tough to go crazy when they are playing bad defense, turning the ball over, standing around on offense and missing key shots. The fans have showed up and tried to get the guys going but sometimes it's just futile. In some ways if we have to will them to a victory because there is no motivation what's the point?

I want them to get the best possible seeds for big 10 and ncaa tournament runs. This is a team that can make deep runs in both of these.

Seriously? I understand that fans get frustrated, but don't fans still show up to support their team? Anybody else actually not going because they are fed up?

Meanwhile, over at CyFan, they're not talking about whether or not they're going to Ames to watch THEIR underachieving team on Senior Night, but how much they're going to cry for their seniors. Overboard the other way even farther than Hawk fans. Really disgusting to read. It's like they're executing them. Just their basketball careers are dead after this year.

Not sure what team you been watching, but this team won't win a GAME in either tourny!

Yeah, they will. Probably win 1 or 2 in the B1G tourney. Win that opening rd. game as a 5 or 6 seed in the tourney. The dreams of a 1 or 2 seed in Des Moines are about over, but they will not completely fall off the cliff. What started out to be a special season will end being a good season.

Yeah, they will. Probably win 1 or 2 in the B1G tourney. Win that opening rd. game as a 5 or 6 seed in the tourney. The dreams of a 1 or 2 seed in Des Moines are about over, but they will not completely fall off the cliff. What started out to be a special season will end being a good season.

How many BTT tournament wins does have Fran have in his career?

How many BTT tournament wins does have Fran have in his career?

Gotta win one at some point. They get a 3 or 4 seed take out Wisky or OSU and then take out Indy or Maryland in the semifinals...Scenario unlikely, but it is plausible.

Here's another way to look at it. Nothing wrong with your question, though.

just not ready to jump off the cliff yet.....I am looking down, contemplating, not quite ready to tell my legs to go ahead and jump.