Croston, Kittle, Mabin OUT

So this is where the programs are different.

Michigan will def try to exploit this.

Would Iowa pick on a new starting CB for the other team?

Would Iowa pick on a new starting CB for the other team?

Would they even notice? Implies they pay attention to matchups.

For Michigan, a new Iowa corner doesn't change the fact that you want to throw to rb's against slowbackers all night long.

Its all good because we have a Next Man In mentality and now the team will come out extra focused and execution will be fantastic from the start tonight.

Would they even notice? Implies they pay attention to matchups.

For Michigan, a new Iowa corner doesn't change the fact that you want to throw to rb's against slowbackers all night long.
Yeah I think our young corners will be ok. It's the dog shit linebackers that will be exploited. We can't throw or pass block anyway so might as well rest those guys up and hope to get bowl eligible next week.

They have already played without Cole and George. I think they will be fine there, what were back up linemen have been putting in starters minutes. The young back up CBs have impressed me, and Iowa is deep there. I think Manny will step up and take care of business.

Anyone know what the worst lost in program history is?
To Michigan in 1902. 107 - 0. I feel confident that this record will not be broken at least :) I've decided to make a game of it tonight and record my pre snap predictions for the play concept I expect to see. Should be fun to see how close I am. I will also just enjoy seeing the possible National Champion play in person.