Creighton

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Looks like they're gonna take care of Alford & his thrifty kids. Greg McDermott really has something good going on over there.

Looks like they're gonna take care of Alford & his thrifty kids. Greg McDermott really has something good going on over there.

Umh, yea, this is an understatement. Creighton has the best basketball team in this region, except of course KU. (I'm including ISU for those trolls out there.) CU's attendance is in the top 15 nationally. The Big East affiliation has positioned CU well in the recruitment process. It's only a matter of time before CU jumps into the mix for the Final Four. Iowa is doing well, but behind the curve as it relates to the big brother in Omaha.

Umh, yea, this is an understatement. Creighton has the best basketball team in this region, except of course KU. (I'm including ISU for those trolls out there.) CU's attendance is in the top 15 nationally. The Big East affiliation has positioned CU well in the recruitment process. It's only a matter of time before CU jumps into the mix for the Final Four. Iowa is doing well, but behind the curve as it relates to the big brother in Omaha.
Creighton hasn't won 2 games in any NCAA tournament in 40 years and only 3 total in the GM years. Your bar for success is low. Good team this year though.

Creighton hasn't won 2 games in any NCAA tournament in 40 years and only 3 total in the GM years. Your bar for success is low. Good team this year though.

I don't disagree -- CU's performance in the NCAA tournament has barred them from true national consideration. But it's just a matter of time.