Creepy topic of the day: Canzeri's new Twitter account

Doubt he's leaving since it was as you say, activated today and that it says, "...play football at university of iowa...GO HAWKS!!!"

Sorry, but unhip guy here… I don't have the twitters, what does it say?

I always thought players were allowed to use social media in the offseason, but have to deactivate it during the season.

have to admit, worst name ever. seriously.

anyway, back on topic, lets hope the reigns are loosening a bit. get a little fun into the program.

You must have forgotten the Everly Cattle Feeders. Granted that was from long ago but still. That is worse than being an Orab.

You must have forgotten the Everly Cattle Feeders. Granted that was from long ago but still. That is worse than being an Orab.

Can't have the Everly Cattle Feeders without having the Cattle Feederettes. Some classic basketball teams, but oh what a name.

Not even sure about the point of this thread. I "somehow" stumbled onto his account ... And then to toss out does this mean he is done? WTF are you even talking about?

Not even sure about the point of this thread. I "somehow" stumbled onto his account ... And then to toss out does this mean he is done? WTF are you even talking about?

Kirk's Twitter ban is pretty much common knowledge. Not exactly an unfathomable leap of faith to think it was possible Canzeri was leaving.

I for one look forward to an entire Winter of angst-ridden posters dissecting players' tweets for hidden information.

Can't have the Everly Cattle Feeders without having the Cattle Feederettes. Some classic basketball teams, but oh what a name.

Nah, they called the girls teams the Cattle Feeders also,as I recall. Their womens bb team was incredible,not even sure if the boys fielded a team. One girls player scored like 40pts/game.

We were all part of the Cornbelt Conference
Albert City Truesdale Hurricanes
Clay Central Commanches
Everly Cattlefeeders
Graettinger Pirates
Harris Lake Park Wolves
Mallard Ducks
Ruthven-Ayshire Rams
Sioux Valley Soos
Sioux Rapids Rembrandt Cougars
South Clay Spartans
Terril Tigers
West Bend Bulldogs
Can't remember if Arnolds Park was also part of the Cornbelt back then or what their mascot was?

Latest posts