Credit to Nebraska

Xerxes

Wow, I didn't expect Iowa to win this game but I did expect them to compete. They didn't. That was a first class *** kicking. Even when Iowa has been down under KF, outside of Ohio St, they don't get physically smoked like they did today.

Didn't matter if it was in the trenches with the big guys or on the outside with the athletes, Iowa was no match for that team.

The one spot I thought Iowa had the clear advantage was having a better throwing QB & better WRs yet Martinez clearly outplayed Vandenberg and Nebraska's WR caught the ball.

Wow, I didn't expect Iowa to win this game but I did expect them to compete. They didn't. That was a first class *** kicking. Even when Iowa has been down under KF, outside of Ohio St, they don't get physically smoked like they did today.

Didn't matter if it was in the trenches with the big guys or on the outside with the athletes, Iowa was no match for that team.

The one spot I thought Iowa had the clear advantage was having a better throwing QB & better WRs yet Martinez clearly outplayed Vandenberg and Nebraska's WR caught the ball.

I know one thing after this game, I would like to see Dennard and David on the Broncos, those guys are legit.

Wow, an Iowa fan giving credit to an opposing team for they way it played rather than trashing its own team to no end. Amazing.

It's been embarrassing to call myself an Iowa fan based on the comments from some of my fellow Hawk fans this year. Thanks Xerxes.

Latest posts