Crean's tweets after the game

Hmmmm........pretty class comments. He still looks like Dwight Schrute though.

Ya beat me to it BlckNGldHwk...hopefully Crean doesn't have one of these:

tom-arnold.jpg

Ya beat me to it BlckNGldHwk...hopefully Crean doesn't have one of these:

tom-arnold.jpg

Should I like the concept of the fact that there is no chest hair over the tatoo, or should I be worried?

Anyways, Tom Crean is a weird looking dude. I hope the Harbaugh brothers give him numerous noogies, wedgies, and swirlies.

Grow up children. He's a pretty damn good coach. Indiana is for real.

We lost. It sucks.. but we haven't seen atmosphere like this in CHA for years. Had we played our best game, we would have won.

BBall is back in Iowa City. Football...on the other hand... is growing more flacid with each passing day.

Last edited:
I don't give a crap what Crean thinks, they were lucky to escape with a win. Iowa needs to win games like this, I take no moral victories from this. Iowa needs to protect the home court.

I take it your didn't attend the Dayton NIT game last year?

I was at the Dayton game and I was there last night. Last night was better. The Dayton crowd was loud for most of the game, but there were also more big plays to celebrate. This game was more of a slugfest than a track meet. The crowd went absolutely bonkers for a traveling call against Indiana before anybody had even scored. And they kept going nuts over the little plays like that all night long.

It was a WAY more hostile crowd than it was last March. That was a bonafide Big Ten atmosphere.

Latest posts