Crazy Stats - Wisconsin

WinOneThisCentury

So...if I counted right, Trice had 15 in the second half last night. Wisconsin had 25 in the second half...so all the other players from Wisconsin scored 10 points in 20 minutes. It was almost a mirror to Garza's efforts in the first half.

I didn't envision us beating a senior laden Wisconsin team three times in one year...and that's four straight against these guys. Throw in a Football win in convincing fashion and I hate them much less now. Nah...I still hate them the same....that hate is pretty deep seated.

Did last nights game improve Wisconsin's seeding in the tourney? Now that we are done with them I'll root for them unless we see them again in two weeks.

I hope to god the selection committee recognizes that putting Wisconsin anywhere near Iowa is a huge blunder. We've played Wisconsin three times in our last seven games. I don't want to see Brad Davidson play basketball one more time in my life.

And how does Wisconsin not get the flop call more. They all should have a SAG card.

So...if I counted right, Trice had 15 in the second half last night. Wisconsin had 25 in the second half...so all the other players from Wisconsin scored 10 points in 20 minutes. It was almost a mirror to Garza's efforts in the first half.

I didn't envision us beating a senior laden Wisconsin team three times in one year...and that's four straight against these guys. Throw in a Football win in convincing fashion and I hate them much less now. Nah...I still hate them the same....that hate is pretty deep seated.
Davison hit two early threes and had 8 points within the first 7-8 minutes of the game. He finished with 10. They needed points from guys like him and they didn't get them.

I kept thinking at halftime that we weren't going to shoot that poorly the whole game (which we did end up doing basically) and that Wisconsin would cool off, which they did.

I remember when Michigan State beat them 4 times in basketball years ago!
When NC State made their famous championship run in 1983 the played Ralph Sampson and Virginia four times.

Not sure how the two regular season meetings went, but NC State won the two that counted the most.

I hope to god the selection committee recognizes that putting Wisconsin anywhere near Iowa is a huge blunder. We've played Wisconsin three times in our last seven games. I don't want to see Brad Davidson play basketball one more time in my life.

And how does Wisconsin not get the flop call more. They all should have a SAG card.
Exactly. I fucking hate when kids start doing that crap.

Latest posts