Craig Neal's Wife involved in Scuffle Lawsuit

conn53victor

UNM coach's wife sued over scuffle

The video goes into more detail than the brief newspaper articles.

"A lawsuit filed this month claims UNM head basketball coach Craig Neal’s wife attacked a school administrator and APS superintendent Winston Brooks helped her get away with it. The incident stems from a February incident following a boy’s basketball game between Eldorado High School and Sandia High School. Janet Neal was there to watch her son Cullen, now a UNM freshman player. According to a police report and the lawsuit, Neal confronted assistant principal Susan Stanojevic after the game, grabbing her by the arm and turning her around before yelling in her face. Neal was upset after Stanojevic reported her for cursing at the refs at a previous game...."

UNM coach's wife sued over scuffle

The video goes into more detail than the brief newspaper articles.

"A lawsuit filed this month claims UNM head basketball coach Craig Neal’s wife attacked a school administrator and APS superintendent Winston Brooks helped her get away with it. The incident stems from a February incident following a boy’s basketball game between Eldorado High School and Sandia High School. Janet Neal was there to watch her son Cullen, now a UNM freshman player. According to a police report and the lawsuit, Neal confronted assistant principal Susan Stanojevic after the game, grabbing her by the arm and turning her around before yelling in her face. Neal was upset after Stanojevic reported her for cursing at the refs at a previous game...."

You can get sued for that? When I was a kid, if a parent did that the administrator just yelled back, they didn't sue anyone.

I wonder how long Noodles and his wife will last at New Mexico before getting the boot.

Hey go easy on NealFord.

I would point to instances of coinjoined people who are separated. It takes time to get used to life without the counterpart.

It's like a part of them is missing, and there may be a period of emotional ups and downs as the separated, now individual part, adjusts.

I'm sure NealFord, or now just "Neal----" and his counterpart will get back to "mostly" disspointing fans, instead of "continuously" disappointing fans with their behavior etc etc.

Thanks for your concern.