Craig Neal gets HC job at New Mexico

dmShortSaledude

It says "interim", but the job is his if he wants it. Good for him, he built the Lobos, he should get the job.

He will have a good team. Only two seniors, and neither was a starter.

From espn

Alford
"Nobody is more prepared to be a head coach more than Craig Neal,'' said Alford. "He knows the culture. He gives UNM the best chance to continue what we've done.''

We will find out very soon if Neal WAS the man behind the hair. I hope he kills it! Now I can cheer for the LOBOs

You gotta feel for UCLA fans. Four years from now they will be called the UCLA RUINS.

What are the odds that neal's kid switches his commitment and comes to new mexico? I think I saw that alford's boy already switched to ucla.

Not me, not after their fans talked all their crap about Iowa for the last six years.

Not so fast Hoff. Those poor Lobos were brainwashed into thinking their now traderous ex-coach was the victim of Iowa, and not the other way around....
Their new, ex-Hawkeye assistant, head coach will bring them around. Just wait....
I will root for the Lobos once again myself!

I don't think this hurts Alford's recruiting all that much. He's at a place where the name and location can recruit itself pretty well.

well, **** their fans but without Neal Alfraud WILL fail in 3 years. Maybe his daddy will come out of retirement :D

Really Craig Neal is enough to make you want to root for UNM?
Seriously?

Who wouldn't you root for in that case?

You do remember that Neal was the guy who kept signing kids at Iowa that never got cleared to play, right?

Latest posts