Craft is one tough SOB

EddyP

The guy's on the ball defense is the best in the country. Just fun to watch. MSU really sucked tonight but that can happen in tournament play. Give credit to Louisville, they play outstanding defense. Wisky played a clinic in how to beat a zone until the last 5 minutes but played tough. Indiana will prolly lose so go OSU.

Once Cincy got a lead it seemed OSU righted themselves through the defense. Craft was awesome. What the crap happened to MSU? That pressure D got to them and they just kept going right at that shot blocker.

Dudes a stud. Doesn't fill up a stat sheet but makes his team better. Best on ball guard defender out there

Once Cincy got a lead it seemed OSU righted themselves through the defense. Craft was awesome. What the crap happened to MSU? That pressure D got to them and they just kept going right at that shot blocker.

Yep, that combined with cold shooting at this stage = going home. Hopefully Indiana brings it tonight but Kentucky is a very good team and will have revenge on their minds.

The guy's on the ball defense is the best in the country. Just fun to watch. MSU really sucked tonight but that can happen in tournament play. Give credit to Louisville, they play outstanding defense. Wisky played a clinic in how to beat a zone until the last 5 minutes but played tough. Indiana will prolly lose so go OSU.

I bet opposing teams absolutely hate Craft. He's the pesky fly you just can't get away from you.

As much as I hate Wisky, I hate Cuse more. Bo Ryan really crapped the bed by not using his last TO when Taylor got stuck. Not sure it would have made a difference, but he made KF's TO management look Belichikian.

Coin toss for worst hair between Heslip from Baylor and Mcbee or whatever his name at TN. Mcbee gets the nod because he has the billystache going with the wild, ungroomed hair. Although Heslip in neon green shoes with yellow laces is pretty spooky.

Craft is tough as nails. Not sure why so many dog him and say he is just a bit player and does nothing but distribute. He is nasty on D and makes very few mistakes.

Craft's offense was not there last nite,unlike in the prior game,but he still made a big impact. His hands are incredibly quick in stripping guys on layups. His lateral movement is great,and he has that football mentality and strength, as a former star qb in Ohio. You can see why Bruce Pearl was tempted to cheat to get him to Tennessee. Too bad Bruce got caught.

I am hoping that Anthony Clemmons can take on that same bulldog mentality and become an elite defender for the Hawks...he seems to have the tools.

the scariest part about craft is that his defense is so good nobody seems to realize how good of an offensive pg he is. he controls tempo well and is a great passer and when needed he has the ability to take over scoring too. to me he maybe one of the most well rounded pgs ive seen in college basketball. hopefully he can do the same in the nba because i enjoy watching him when he isnt playing iowa.

the scariest part about craft is that his defense is so good nobody seems to realize how good of an offensive pg he is. he controls tempo well and is a great passer and when needed he has the ability to take over scoring too. to me he maybe one of the most well rounded pgs ive seen in college basketball. hopefully he can do the same in the nba because i enjoy watching him when he isnt playing iowa.

I can see him being a coach someday too, but he is also a 4.0 student and apparently wants to be a doctor.

careful about how you talk up Craft, didn't you know according to some on here that Burke is the god of BB in the BT, as it appear when i tried to compare our incoming Gesell to him. as both are pg's both had the same rankings as the 15th best pg coming out of HS, #94TH best player in the country for Burke by ESPN and Gesell the 15th best pg and 87th in the country overall by ESPN, but i was ridiculed to think Gesell could even be on the same level let alone be in the league with him.

Latest posts