Couple Questions for those in the Know

Proctor did not get any Swarm money. Brad Heinrichs was on KXNO this morning and stated this. There was money on the corporate side but no actual Swarm money.

Hopefully our new OC didn’t spend a lot of time designing his offense to run behind Proctor.

I know there was an auto dealership commercial that he got 15% of. From what I know it was sponsor money and etc, he got.
Proctor's a flake, but I don't feel sorry for sponsors. That's business and it's on you if you take a gamble and it doesn't work out. It's no different than a marketing campaign. They either work or they don't.

If anything these types of deals will eventually suppress the amount of money and number of deals available which probably isn't a bad thing for overall stability.

Proctor's a flake, but I don't feel sorry for sponsors. That's business and it's on you if you take a gamble and it doesn't work out. It's no different than a marketing campaign. They either work or they don't.

If anything these types of deals will eventually suppress the amount of money and number of deals available which probably isn't a bad thing for overall stability.
I'm curious if other sponsors in Tuscaloosa, might shy away from him due to his actions here. From the comments I read it was about 50/50 on his return. His reception might be lukewarm.

I'm curious if other sponsors in Tuscaloosa, might shy away from him due to his actions here. From the comments I read it was about 50/50 on his return. His reception might be lukewarm.
Yeah for now it will. But once they kick off the yr that'll change. He's going to end up being a hell of a player if he stays healthy and works at it. That's their bottom line.

Don’t be surprised if he’s getting a lots of calls from other schools

The sponsors surely have contract that requires Iowa participation. I also suspect Proctor got the money by saying he would play for Iowa before he got paid. That's at least breach of oral contract and probably a fraud, depending on what words were used, of course.

I don't know if any sponsors gave him money but Alabama either needs to buy him out of Iowa by making the Iowa sponsors whole or the sponsors need to Proctor. A legal conspiracy (different meaning than layman's term) could be established if there were interlocutors that aided the bounce back.

I don't know the terms, and he may have jumped before Proctor left again.

Latest posts