Couple of quick questions

longtimer

Is Tyler leading the league in turnovers? If so has that ever happened from a power forward position?

Did Iowa legalize Weed while I was in Arizona escaping the cold? Im pretty sure Moss was stoned. He was beyond horrible

That's enough of beating a seemingly dead horse. In the Immortal words of Roberto Duran in the 5th round of the Sugar Ray Leonard fight "No Mas"

Is Tyler leading the league in turnovers? If so has that ever happened from a power forward position?

Did Iowa legalize Weed while I was in Arizona escaping the cold? Im pretty sure Moss was stoned. He was beyond horrible

That's enough of beating a seemingly dead horse. In the Immortal words of Roberto Duran in the 5th round of the Sugar Ray Leonard fight "No Mas"
Not "No Mas". No Moss.

Zero field goals made the last two games.

Now that I mention it. It was early on but Moss got the pass/rebound like 5 feet from the basket and no one close.Looked at it, had the most confused look on his face. Then he just dribbled away from the hoop and passed. My son and I both said at the same time” Man, Moss is high as hell”

Moss is good, even great, when he is aggressive(under control, but aggressive). Guy has to pull the trigger and shoot when open.

That turnover when he went to shoot and then weirdly decided to not shoot and pass sideways...wowza.

Confidence issue? I dont know but he's gotta get going....

Yea, in a weird kind of way, Moss is one of the keys to this team's success. It's hard for them to win when he gets 0 points -- not impossible, but difficult. I think at the beginning of each game they've got to run set plays to get him open looks, 'cause we all know when his first one goes in he can get on fire. What he can't do is sit for long periods on the bench and instead have Dailey on the court -- that's not going to be a long-term, winning solution. And I hate it when Mac and Dailey and Cook are on the floor together: who can make a basket more than 3 ft from that bunch?? No one. Yes, Moss' defense sucks, but at this point the entire team's defense sucks, so we're probably back to trying to outscore teams again...and in that case Moss has to be part of the solution.

I think they should start Mac at the point and try to get Jordan a number of shots early in the game. He's a much more effective scorer when he's not having to run the offense. Why wait so long into the game to get him going? Moss has become too unreliable, not sure how he holds on to his starting position. It's not a panic move, but it will maybe stir some life into them.

Rather than inside-out, go with some outside-in plays. It might soften up some of the collapsing and pushing of Cook out away further from the basket, which is happening more and more (where he's less effective). Teams aren't really respecting Cook to kick the ball back out anyway.

The offense looks very stagnant right now. Better offensive starts might inspire them to play better defense, too.

Latest posts