Countdown to Kickoff

thejumper5

Today marks 100 days until the Hawkeyes take the field vs. NIU.

wilt-100-ap.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my tickets in the mail yesterday. Never been to Soldier Field, but it looks like I am in the nose bleed area in the North End zone...

I for one am very excited. I made the mistake of watching Iowa highlights and them walking out of the stadium last night. It just made it 10x as hard to wait.

I for one am very excited. I made the mistake of watching Iowa highlights and them walking out of the stadium last night. It just made it 10x as hard to wait.

Been doing that a lot lately myself. It's probably the closest thing I have to a narcotic. Each highlight video gives a rush of satisfaction and nostalgia, but the effect gets a little less every time, so I need to watch more and more.

By the way...

kenny.jpg

I know what you mean. My brother and I were enjoying some beverages over the weekend and were checking out the hawkeye vids among others on the big screen. We got a little testosterone pumping and ending up having a drunk arm wrestling match (not recommended). It ended with me getting him in a head lock (cause I couldn't win). It all ended with the wife making us go outside. Needless to say, I need to pace myself.....Gotta a long way to go.

Been doing that a lot lately myself. It's probably the closest thing I have to a narcotic. Each highlight video gives a rush of satisfaction and nostalgia, but the effect gets a little less every time, so I need to watch more and more.

By the way...

kenny.jpg

I understand you completely, sometimes I feel like it is an addictive drug.

I know what you mean. My brother and I were enjoying some beverages over the weekend and were checking out the hawkeye vids among others on the big screen. We got a little testosterone pumping and ending up having a drunk arm wrestling match (not recommended). It ended with me getting him in a head lock (cause I couldn't win). It all ended with the wife making us go outside. Needless to say, I need to pace myself.....Gotta a long way to go.

It made me want to go out and play some football. I am thinking about starting a ByFl. Backyard football league. Something to get the adrenaline going you know?

Latest posts