Couldn't resist Nebraska post...

loesshillshawk

WOW, out TOP again, gave up over 150 yds, rushing (4th team to average less then a 100 yds rushing per game), SDSU ran more plays. QB threw 2 INT's. SDSU also had 2 TD's called back and a third was reviewed and they said he didn't score. Nebraska is not the #6 team in the USA.

I don't know who is going to beat them in the Big 12. They are going to run the table and be undefeated at the end of the year sadly.

They have a soft schedule, like Charmin soft. The only ranked team the play the rest of the way is what looks to be bad Texas team (bad by their standards). (TX has a ton of talent, but sometimes it just doesn't produce but they could right the ship I suppose).

We probably won't know how good Neb until their bowl game....

Nebraska is good but they're vulnerable. The key to beating them in the B12 is going to be gameplan and execution.

I believe that Pelini can be out-coached and that's what's going to have to happen for someone to beat them.

I respectfully disagree that they will run the table. They don't face the cream of the nation but in the next 6 weeks they will lose at least twice because they are facing real teams.(K.State, Texas, OK St., Missouri, even ISU). All of these, while not power houses, are good enough to "shock" the nation. They have a bye this week so can enjoy being #6 just a little longer before they lose to a couple unranked teams.

I respectfully disagree that they will run the table. They don't face the cream of the nation but in the next 6 weeks they will lose at least twice because they are facing real teams.(K.State, Texas, OK St., Missouri, even ISU). All of these, while not power houses, are good enough to "shock" the nation. They have a bye this week so can enjoy being #6 just a little longer before they lose to a couple unranked teams.
I agree...Bill Snyder is just the guy to get his team prepared to beat Nebraska. Also remember it was Pelini that got into with Snyder back when he was an assistant for running up the score on Nebraska. Bill won't forget and KSU can run the football. Snyder will have them ready for Nebraska. Don't forget it is in Manhattan too.

I believe the Soft 12 will want to send Nebraska off in fine fashion. They have been exposed, and let's see who will take advantage of it. The Iowa bashing has stopped, the fans realize they are very beatable.

I could see Texas getting a whole lot better from here on out. They have a lot of talent. Should be a good game when they see nebby.

WOW, out TOP again, gave up over 150 yds, rushing (4th team to average less then a 100 yds rushing per game), SDSU ran more plays. QB threw 2 INT's. SDSU also had 2 TD's called back and a third was reviewed and they said he didn't score. Nebraska is not the #6 team in the USA.
Seriously, your obsession with Nebraska is frightening. Yeah, NU played like garbage, but 4-0 is 4-0. There are alot of other teams that would love to be undefeated at this point in the year.

I could see Texas getting a whole lot better from here on out. They have a lot of talent. Should be a good game when they see nebby.

Texas is "down" this year ... meaning they will win 8 or 9 games ... looking forward to those kinds of "down" years for Iowa

Latest posts