Could Larson and Fuller indicate....

tmurph2643

That Chad Walthal is not being retained on the staff?? That is my assumption, it seems like they were waiting to see who would be assistants since they lasted almost two weeks knowing Coach Fran is the guy. (not sure how to spell his name so please don't rip on me)

I had a feeling he was not going to be kept by Frantastic.

He very well may have made the decision known to the guys yesterday.

I'm fine with gutting the house as long as something bigger and better is going to be built. The sooner the demolition, the sooner the reconstruction can begin.

Interesting question. But if a kid chooses his school based solely on one assistant coach...he's not making a very solid choice.

I think assistant coaches have a big role in the recruiting. It depends on who the recruits have the best relationship with. Many recruits go places based on assistants.

It's true.

One of my best friends started for UNIs football team and a couple years ago when the head coach moved and took some assistants the assistant that recruited him was gone.

Long story short my buddy was worried about PT and the new coaches coming in and favoring their recruits, etc.

Politics of sports.

It's true.

One of my best friends started for UNIs football team and a couple years ago when the head coach moved and took some assistants the assistant that recruited him was gone.

Long story short my buddy was worried about PT and the new coaches coming in and favoring their recruits, etc.

Politics of sports.

Just FYI, Farley has been coach at UNI since 2001, so " a couple years ago" is either very wrong, or you are much older than you want to believe
:)

Latest posts