Cosmetically speaking, a OSU and Wisconsin loss both at home is just what the doctor

HaydenHawk56

ordered for Hawkeye Nation. It does not take away all the pain, but it still keeps us in 3rd place and takes some of the focus off of us for losing to MSU at home.

Losing to MSU (even wounded) is still way better than losing to Penn St and Northwestern at home.

Re: Cosmetically speaking, a OSU and Wisconsin loss both at home is just what the doc

This is a prime example of "it could be worse". Losing at home to Penn St or Northwestern falls in those "bad losses" category you see the resumes have at the end of the season that costs you a seed line.

Re: Cosmetically speaking, a OSU and Wisconsin loss both at home is just what the doc

Of course Northwestern needs to hold on and is having trouble with the Wisky press.....

I did a double take when I saw these two scores??? Huh??
Did WI really go down the toilet that bad?

Our win at OSU isn't looking that great anymore.
We need to pull off a double during the next homestand at Carver. Badly.

This is a prime example of "it could be worse". Losing at home to Penn St or Northwestern falls in those "bad losses" category you see the resumes have at the end of the season that costs you a seed line.

I think this is an understatement. Ohio State and Wisconsin are slipping into the 7-10 or 8-9 games. A couple more losses and they may be in bubble territory...and the way they're playing it could happen.

I can guarantee 2 things. One of these teams will win Saturday and one of these teams will lose Saturday...so the misery continues for one or the other.

I think this is an understatement. Ohio State and Wisconsin are slipping into the 7-10 or 8-9 games. A couple more losses and they may be in bubble territory...and the way they're playing it could happen.

I can guarantee 2 things. One of these teams will win Saturday and one of these teams will lose Saturday...so the misery continues for one or the other.

I don't think Wisconsin will ever enter bubble talk. Ohio State is probably there with this loss. They're in serious danger of missing the tourney altogether.

Speaking of bad losses and quality wins, if the tournament selection was today I believe "none" would be the correct answer for both those categories for Iowa.

I don't think Wisconsin will ever enter bubble talk. Ohio State is probably there with this loss. They're in serious danger of missing the tourney altogether.

If Ohio State wins at Wisconsin Saturday they both have a mess on their hands.

Imagine their meltdowns going on right now.

Jon- Can you reinstate ActiveVadger please? I think he has been banned long enough.

Latest posts