Corso says Iowa is Bad Football team

The thought just hit me that the rest of the league will be rooting for Michigan tonight.

I know this was brought up,earlier in the week, but an Iowa win knocks every bowl eligible team in the conference down one rung on the ladder.

My concern is that a convincing Michigan win could knock Iowa down five or six rungs down the ladder, below several teams we beat this year. Sort of penalizing Iowa for getting to the damn CCG in the first place.

Bwahahaha - DirtBurglars

Bill Murray slams Lee down hard

We’re a very good team but we’re like a ship that’s overloaded on one side and prone to listing. If the sea isn’t too rough we run great.

With that said I guarantee Corso didn’t watch a single minute of Iowa football this year.
They were at the ISU game this year, but sure.

Iowa isn't as bad as everyone thinks, but Michigan beat OSU, Wisconsin and... pretty much everyone we beat. And that Wisconsin was not the Wisconsin we played - different RBs and turned the ball over a lot in the 3rd quarter.

Maryland and Nebby scores were comparable. This might be a lot like their Rutgers game, which was 20 - 13.

My opinion is Iowa has a chance.

Mush mouth Corso and his dementia mean nothing. He is getting the Lou Holtz treatment right now. Probably a long term memory of Iowa kicking his ass.

As Hawk fans we get very hurt and very defensive when any national figure dare call our team out. Cowherd called us the Fake IDs and the Rose bowl proved him right. Corso says this today and he was right. We make fun of Clone fans of being little brother but a lot of us in Hawk nation have the same syndrome when it comes to the national media and their views of our team.

As Hawk fans we get very hurt and very defensive when any national figure dare call our team out. Cowherd called us the Fake IDs and the Rose bowl proved him right. Corso says this today and he was right. We make fun of Clone fans of being little brother but a lot of us in Hawk nation have the same syndrome when it comes to the national media and their views of our team.
He can't say that to our pledges.

Only we can say that to our pledges.