Corn

I thought they grew more corn then Iowa. I debated that once and someone said I was wrong. Was that guy full of bologna?

I thought they grew more corn then Iowa. I debated that once and someone said I was wrong. Was that guy full of bologna?

I believe Iowa produces the most corn per capita in the world. Or something like that.

Also, did you know that 78% of statistical facts like that are made up on the spot?

When I told my nine year old that Nebby were the Corn Huskers he said, "What a fail! They are playing the number one corn state!"

That's because 100% of the women at the bar at 1:30am are as desperate as 100% of the men still at the bar at 1:30am.

That's 100% false because 50% of the men realize there will always be a 1:30AM at the bar tomorrow while 80% of the women are worried that they are 32 years old and their last egg on earth is moving from their ovaries to their cervix as they sit on the bar stool.

That's 100% false because 50% of the men realize there will always be a 1:30AM at the bar tomorrow while 80% of the women are worried that they are 32 years old and their last egg on earth is moving from their ovaries to their cervix as they sit on the bar stool.

80% of the women may be worried about their eggs, but 60% of the guys want someone to make them some eggs in the morning.

Latest posts