Cordell Pemsl

Hoping Cordell can stay healthy. That ISU game last year was fun to watch him. He has a toughness that I think this team could use.

I am anti poo in all its forms. That goes for doodles as well.
I only have to love one, and that's enough. I can't stand ankle grabbers. I would have an issue with O'Keefe's Chihuahua. But that why there's an endless amount of dog breeds. Everyone can find one to suit them.

Now if you're going down the other road when it comes to poos and doodles, that's actually pretty funny.

My yellow lab is a show champion, and a hunter.

Attachments

• 9946784E-99FD-420E-B9B3-8E1A57AEFAA2.JPG
    9946784E-99FD-420E-B9B3-8E1A57AEFAA2.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 6
  • CB864678-CA56-4FAC-AD56-EC8D644972E6.JPG
    CB864678-CA56-4FAC-AD56-EC8D644972E6.JPG
    723.9 KB · Views: 6
Hoping Cordell can stay healthy. That ISU game last year was fun to watch him. He has a toughness that I think this team could use.

His toughness was needed and stopped the clone nastiness. What really impressed me was his ability to get the ball inside from the perimeter with low accurate bounce passes.....

He should be ready to go and I do believe he will add a necessary toughness/mean attitude to the Hawks.....

:cool:

Are they supposed to have a cropped tail. Looks weird on that dog for some reason. Maybe it just lost its tail somehow.
Ours has the cropped tail too. He's now around fourteen and on the golf course of life he's on the final hole or two. He's my all-time favorite pet, child or adult. Very even tempered. The only issue I've ever had with him is his instinct to chase, with the cocker spaniel in him.