Cooper signed?

goods10

Tweet from Cooper...

SuperCooper93: "I talked to coach Gil and Heach coach earlier today my LOI is in the mail"

So we got him?

meant to say Head Coach. Gil is probably Ted Gil at Michigan State. I had to look it up. Doesn't sound promising to say the least.

Michigan State coaches. Looks like he has made his choice. Was hoping to get him.

I don't think this means he has signed because he can't until Wednesday but it is interesting that he is having them mail him his LOI. Doesn't look good.

iahawk72

who are gil and heach?

He talked about receiving them from Iowa and Gtech in an interview and stated he thinks MSU is in the mail. He just bringing to attention that he has the paper to sign from either 3 of this listed schools, doesn't mean he made his decision any more than stating he recieved iowa's paper the other day.

I can't list my source.

He talked about receiving them from Iowa and Gtech in an interview and stated he thinks MSU is in the mail. He just bringing to attention that he has the paper to sign from either 3 of this listed schools, doesn't mean he made his decision any more than stating he recieved iowa's paper the other day.

I can't list my source.

As the optimist that I am, I'll go with that. Hadn't thought that the LOI might be in the mail FROM Michigan State.

He was just joking about the commit to MSU.. Someone asked him after that tweet if he had made decision yet and he said "no but I will soon"..So don't freak out everyone..

I can't list my source.

That makes sense.

I can't list my source.

So what you're saying is that the LOI is on in the mail on the way to Cooper in MSU's hopes he'll sign it, not that he has decided, correct?

Just maybe he is going to IA and talked with MSU today to inform this of such! I think he maybe creating some hype on his own so don't get to upset until he actually signs the LOI. Kids are kids and you just never know what he is saying in that tweet.

Latest posts