Cooper Koch committed to the hawks!

Feels like this was in the bag all along but man I sure had my doubts for a while. I also didn't think he'd commit this early. He's got another yr of HS yet. He'd done a good job of keeping me from being more confident in him coming anyway.

Top 50 kid. He's by no means a charity legacy case. He may be a top 20 kid by the time he gets on campus if he keeps improving. His Dad was a gangly fellow back in his day. He could hit 3s from the corner sometimes. I get the feeling Cooper plays with more athleticism.

Feels like this was in the bag all along but man I sure had my doubts for a while. I also didn't think he'd commit this early. He's got another yr of HS yet. He'd done a good job of keeping me from being more confident in him coming anyway.

Top 50 kid. He's by no means a charity legacy case. He may be a top 20 kid by the time he gets on campus if he keeps improving. His Dad was a gangly fellow back in his day. He could hit 3s from the corner sometimes. I get the feeling Cooper plays with more athleticism.

A wise announcer, Mac MacCausland, once said JR Koch reminded him somewhat of another star Hawkeye, Kent MacCausland.

Missed this announcement with everything else I Iwas busy with. This was a good catch. He comes with several major offers.

Now when we get someone who is 6’8” we just take it for granite. I remember Lickliter’s centers being 6’5”. My how things have changed at the forward and center positions since Lick was here.

Missed this announcement with everything else I Iwas busy with. This was a good catch. He comes with several major offers.

Now when we get someone who is 6’8” we just take it for granite. I remember Lickliter’s centers being 6’5”. My how things have changed at the forward and center positions since Lick was here.
Jared Cole was a Lick 5 lol