Coolest Man Cave EVER!

Okay, that officially puts to shame the man cave that I helped my mom create (don't get any ideas, I'm a student at Iowa lol) downstairs back home. We've just got Black and Gold walls, the Men's Basketball preseason posters from when Chris Street was playing (as well as some of the memorial posters and plaques from when he passed), my Gang Greene shirt (framed and signed by Shonn Greene), and every Hawkeye autograph I've got hanging on the walls. Oh and a fridge.

But this guy's will NEVER be topped.

For an untrained artist and truck driver, those player renditions are pretty darn good.

It's really cool to see someone that passionate. Especially since we all think football is the greatest sport ever invented.

You can mock him all you want, that is some serious effort.

Go Hawks.

The only way it could possibly get cooler at this point would be if all the players painted on his walls (except for any who have passed away) were to sign their names next to their likeness'. It'll probably never happen, but that's just about the only way it gets cooler.

Hope he realizes he's just "mural'd" his house into the "harder than hell to sell" category.

Hope he realizes he's just "mural'd" his house into the "harder than hell to sell" category.

not really, you dont think there is anyone else out there that would love that for game days when they can't get to the game?

The only way it could possibly get cooler at this point would be if all the players painted on his walls (except for any who have passed away) were to sign their names next to their likeness'. It'll probably never happen, but that's just about the only way it gets cooler.

That would top everything, mostly get Hayden to sign it!!!

Too much of a good thing? Are you guys on crack? I think that's absolutely awesome. How could you possibly think that's too much? If you're gonna do it you might as well go all out like this guy did. Honestly, I'm guessing that would actually help him sell his house. Gives it a unique characteristic in a state where there is no shortage of Hawkeye fans. If not, it's not like it's that difficult to paint over it. If he managed to paint those pictures that well I'm sure he could manage to cover it up. The only problem he's going to have is finding room for the next great Hawks.

I hope Kinnick Shonn Ingle grows up to be a star for Iowa, go on to be in the pros and has a likeness on his parent's wall.

That would be cool. ;-)

Latest posts