Cool story on Iowa DE Recruit Nate Lohn

DJK: "hey nate, can you ask God where my bong is?"

Nate: "Oh DJK, the Lord won't reveal that to me until at least 10:00pm."

DJK: "Can you ask him what round I'll be taken in?"

Nate: "yes, you will be taken during the second shift of the Iowa City Police Narcotic's Team"

lolz. I like!

If Lohn were to look at where I'm from, he would be choosing Iowa this instant. Someone direct him to this board PLEASE

Hope we get him. We need d-linemen who will stay in school and be committed to Iowa as an institution.

"Give a hand to my band, Sexual Chocolate."

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their a$$. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't sh*t.

cool-story-brah.jpg

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their a$$. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't sh*t.

He beat Joe Lewis' a$$...:D

Aww man, I thought we had signed the guy or something. I'm sure God will tell him to play hard for whatever team he chooses for him, so hopefully it will be us, eventually.

Last edited:
Im flipping out. Probably some softie who will be afraid to hit someone on the field

I kid...come to.Iowa!!!!!!

Latest posts