Construction/traffic around Bloomington IN.

Iahwkfan

I understand that HWY 37 south of Indy into Bloomington is under construction and will add time to the trip. I am coming from Chicago Saturday AM, does anyone have any feedback on what kind of delays are involved?

Hawk Fan, but a season ticket holder at IU. If you are planning to get there anytime before one hour of kickoff, you will be fine. Most of the IU traffic is right at that time. Also, you may want to take the College Ave exit off of IN-37. It is about 3 miles prior to the IN-46 exit. It will avoid the construction and take you right to IN-46.

Hawk Fan, but a season ticket holder at IU. If you are planning to get there anytime before one hour of kickoff, you will be fine. Most of the IU traffic is right at that time. Also, you may want to take the College Ave exit off of IN-37. It is about 3 miles prior to the IN-46 exit. It will avoid the construction and take you right to IN-46.

Thanks for the info. Still looking for someone to leave Des Moines at midnight with me, and make the trip. :eek:

Latest posts