Conspiracy Theorists...

Let's don't get the cart ahead of the horse. I think we should beat GCU and then either we get VCU or Oregon. Assuming Oregon over VCU that will be no push over. PAC 12 champs and they would be 21 and 6 if they beat VCU. One thing you can count on is upsets. I'd love the Hawks to get another whack at the Zags, but that match up isn't a gimme.
Very good point. The Zags might not make it that far.

I think we roll GCU unless we get in our own heads. We are the better team by far, no argument there, but i feel these are the games other teams win running away but for some reason the Hawkeyes are not clutch...I don't want to be eating a heartbreak sandwich and resent the rest of the tournament. Even now after how many years i hate seeing that NW state highlight.

I think we roll GCU unless we get in our own heads. We are the better team by far, no argument there, but i feel these are the games other teams win running away but for some reason the Hawkeyes are not clutch...I don't want to be eating a heartbreak sandwich and resent the rest of the tournament. Even now after how many years i hate seeing that NW state highlight.
A good portion of 2 seeds when running away. A decent amount win a close one. A little more than a handful end up losing. Odds are we will win running away. I'd say there's about a 70% chance we win by doube figures. But that means 30% of the time we have to sweat it.

Latest posts