Connor with a 6th Year?

Two hip operations will hamper a player's movement considerably

Physically and psychologically

Connor provides a steadying influence to the team when he is on the floor

He is starting to realize that he should not release too many threes in any game

But his leadership aspects certainly help the Lads on the floor

I haven't heard any discussion about this at all, but is the door completely closed on his baseball career? Didn't know if the surgeries ended it, if he made the decision to give it up, or if it's something he's still going to pursue.

I haven't heard any discussion about this at all, but is the door completely closed on his baseball career? Didn't know if the surgeries ended it, if he made the decision to give it up, or if it's something he's still going to pursue.
Chad L.’s article goes into great detail. It is worth a read.

I hadn't heard he was so beat up. I bet they are right about his hips tying into his back pain now. That's no joke. I bet his overall athletic career may be winding down. That doesn't just go away it just becomes a matter of what can you tolerate. Dude is a tough kid he's smartest guy in the room. He'll be successful no matter what he goes on to do no reason to worry about him.

If you use Facebook, you can get quite a few HC articles as you scroll through.
That's good to know. I don't have Facebook, nor do I want any social media. I have been thinking of starting an anonymous account so I can read things like this. Just don't want to get in trouble with smart ass things I would post....because I know I would.

That's good to know. I don't have Facebook, nor do I want any social media. I have been thinking of starting an anonymous account so I can read things like this. Just don't want to get in trouble with smart ass things I would post....because I know I would.
Of course, I have never made a smart ass post on Facebook. Well, maybe…

Or what they’re having for supper or what beach they’re all standing on?
From a guy who regularly posts the contents of his summer grill outs. :p :D

Just kiddin I enjoy those posts. I abandoned Facebook thirteen, fourteen years ago, shortly after I started it. I revived it again last summer. Felt it was time for something different.

As long as they're not political you should be fine. I'm even more of a smart ass over there than I am here.