Connor McCaffery rated a 5 star

^^ that was in reply to jack.... not laughable that conner is a 5*....

It would be something to see, Calipari with a nicely wrapped bouquet of flowers in one hand and the keys to a brand new Range Rover in the other, satchel of Franklins at his feet.....

Bo and Izzo glaring at him with daggers in their eyes.....

Yeah, I'd pay to see it.....

:cool:

It would be something to see, Calipari with a nicely wrapped bouquet of flowers in one hand and the keys to a brand new Range Rover in the other, satchel of Franklins at his feet.....

Bo and Izzo glaring at him with daggers in their eyes.....

Yeah, I'd pay to see it.....

:cool:

He's not Tim Floyd, Jack!

Kentucky has lackeys to do their dirty work! ;)

Conner is a very good passer, thinks quick and passes for a nice assist with ease. Wonder how good he will be in his senior season. Wonder if Roy has the cojones to recruit Conner. Can you imagine him sitting with Fran and Marge in their living room.....

I would pay to see it.....

:rolleyes:

Lol, that would be a classic.

I was able to watch Conner play in the state championship this past season in Des Moines against Valley. He mostly deferred to his older teammates as a true freshman. After watching I would have never guessed he would be a 5 star recruit but that is great for him. When I think 5 star I think a player oozing with game and ability. I did not see that from Conner this one night but he will continue to improve and as he gets older take a more prominent role. The ranking probably accounts for that.

I also saw Cordell Pemsl play in the other championship game. He had a nice game around the bucket but nothing else about his play stood out to me. I remember thinking he might be an MVC player.

Then I watched some of the online videos of both players and was much more impressed with both players especially Cordell.

These comments are not a bash on either player just to comment that the whole recruiting evaluation thing is really interesting to say the least. Also it can be hard to project what you see to the next level.

Took the words right out of my mouth ... Saw both kids in person ... Nice games ... but correct, nothing really jumped out ... and then you see the highlight videos (of course, these are HIGHLIGHTS) ... and you get a different picture. I think both of these kids will be fun to watch develop the next few years ... It is crazy how the recruiting game is so intense now with earlier commitments ... kids transfering to play for more elite high school programs ... etc. ... Nice to see the accolades for one future Hawk and one "hopefully" future Hawk ...

Latest posts